A classic shoe known as the British Banker's shoe. A cap toe blucher with brogueing on the quarter. Perfect shoes for heading to work or dressing up, these bluchers will serve you many years. Even as you wear out the soles send them back to AE and you'll have another 5 years with...
A classic shoe known as the British Banker's shoe. A cap toe blucher with brogueing on the quarter. Perfect shoes for heading to work or dressing up, these bluchers will serve you many years. Even as you wear out the soles send them back to AE and you'll have another 5 years with the soles.
Fit is true to size. We recommend ordering regular size.
- Cap-toe blucher
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Single oak leather sole and regular heel
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction
- Manufactured on AE welted 1943 Last
- Made in USA
|Clothing (TOPS) Guide|
|Tagged Size||Chest (US)||Chest (UK)||Chest (cm)|
|PANTS (Waist) Guide|
|Waist (US)||Waist (UK)||Waist (cm)|
|shoe sizing guide|
|US Size||UK Size||EUR Size|
- No Questions asked 14 day return policy. Just send the item back to us unworn and with all original packaging, and 100% refund will be issued upon inspection. Buyer assumes return shipping charges, unless the product is faulty.
- For more details, please see our Return Policy here.
- Any general questions please see our FAQs here.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at email@example.com, or call us at +1 (905) 338-0322 Monday to Friday, 10am - 7pm EST.
- Enjoy free shipping over $40*!
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday, before 6pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!