NOTE: This boot is a stock item, so send us an email at email@example.com if your size is not available here, and we'll inform you when they fill in. A classic shoe that should be in any man's wardrobe, the chelsea boot. Loake 1880 launches their new model 'Chatsworth' using...
NOTE: This boot is a stock item, so send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if your size is not available here, and we'll inform you when they fill in.
A classic shoe that should be in any man's wardrobe, the chelsea boot. Loake 1880 launches their new model 'Chatsworth' using their Jockey last, a wider 'G' fitting. However keeping the profile sleek with a chiseled square-toe. It features a features a rubber studded sole by Dainite making it perfect perfect for any weather condition.
The Chatsworth is available in Brown waxy leather, Black calf leather and Brown suede.
Fit is large and wide. We recommend ordering a full size down.
- Options: Black Calf Leather, Brown Waxy Leather, Brown Suede
- Elastic sides
- Last Jockey / G Fitting
- Goodyear welted
- Dainite Sole
- Made in England
|Clothing (TOPS) Guide|
|Tagged Size||Chest (US)||Chest (UK)||Chest (cm)|
|PANTS (Waist) Guide|
|Waist (US)||Waist (UK)||Waist (cm)|
|shoe sizing guide|
|US Size||UK Size||EUR Size|
- No Questions asked 14 day return policy. Just send the item back to us unworn and with all original packaging, and 100% refund will be issued upon inspection. Buyer assumes return shipping charges, unless the product is faulty.
- For more details, please see our Return Policy here.
- Any general questions please see our FAQs here.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at email@example.com, or call us at +1 (905) 338-0322 Monday to Friday, 10am - 7pm EST.
- Enjoy free shipping over $40*!
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday, before 6pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!