This light weight casual piqué sweater blazer from Phil Petter is made in Austria by the last remaining family owned knitwear factory in the country. Their passion is reflected in the details, construction and unique style of pieces like this one. We envision this sweater as your best friend on the...
This light weight casual piqué sweater blazer from Phil Petter is made in Austria by the last remaining family owned knitwear factory in the country. Their passion is reflected in the details, construction and unique style of pieces like this one. We envision this sweater as your best friend on the weekend, or smartly dressed up over a soft collared shirt and slim chinos.
For a great casual look pair it with: Phil Petter White Stretch T-Shirt, AG Jeans 'Tellis' 22 Years Melville Denim, & Dom Vetro Ash Matte Lupetto Sunglasses (Base Zero)
Fit is true to size (slim). We recommend ordering your usual size if you like a slim fit. Pictured sweater jacket is a medium. Bust form measures 38" (48cm). Sleeve length on medium is 34" (from neck to cuff).
- 90% Cotton, 10% Linen
- Two Button Stance
- Horn buttons
- Contrast Floral Under-collar
- Made in Austria
|Clothing (TOPS) Guide|
|Tagged Size||Chest (US)||Chest (UK)||Chest (cm)|
|PANTS (Waist) Guide|
|Waist (US)||Waist (UK)||Waist (cm)|
|shoe sizing guide|
|US Size||UK Size||EUR Size|
- No Questions asked 14 day return policy. Just send the item back to us unworn and with all original packaging, and 100% refund will be issued upon inspection. Buyer assumes return shipping charges, unless the product is faulty.
- For more details, please see our Return Policy here.
- Any general questions please see our FAQs here.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at email@example.com, or call us at +1 (905) 338-0322 Monday to Friday, 10am - 7pm EST.
- Enjoy free shipping over $40*!
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday, before 6pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!